There’s a “pay it forward” movement among the blogging world. A lot of bloggers who write about similar interests feel a real kinship with one another, and we try to support each other. In that vein, I’d like to share some of my blogging friends with you:
- homemadeadventure: A young woman balances medical school with travel, running, and healthy eating in the Boston area.
- A Curvy Girl Running: She had an idea to run a 5K, and now she’s training for half-marathons.
- Love Eat Run: This Baltimore girl loves to run, cook healthy, run (yeah, that much), and cheer on the Ravens.
- A Little Bit of This, A Little Bit of That: Boot camp, hot yoga, intense gym sessions–there’s nothing this Toronto woman can’t do.
- IT’S SCANDELICIOUS: Her dad’s weight-related health issues inspired her to make major changes in her life and join Overeaters Anonymous.
- What Would Cathy Eat?: Major health issues forced Cathy to change her diet habits, but she does it with flavor.
I hope you visit and enjoy their sites. There are a lot of great bloggers out there, and I hope to share more of them with you in the future. And I hope you pass the love forward!