Ugh. Just…ugh. Do you ever have those days where you want to quit your job on the spot just so you can curl up in bed all day? Or you find yourself doing a slow drive-by of the grocery store and contemplating buying every pint of Ben & Jerry’s in their freezers? Or you just feel like the poster child for Murphy’s law? Yeah, it’s one of those days.
Okay, so rather than wallow in self-pity and doldrums, I will try to think of 7 things that make me happy. Let’s see…..:
1. Daffodils. (They remind me of my grandparents.)
2. Roads where trees hang over so you feel like you’re in a tunnel of trees.
3. A nice cup of coffee on a weekend morning.
4. A particular outdoor jacuzzi in Bermuda that overlooks the ocean. When you sit in it, you feel like a movie star.
5. The color blue.
6. A hug from a loved one.
7. Snow days, water main breaks, or anything else that suddenly closes the office so I have to go home.
What are 7 things that make you happy?